Muddly Puddly Laboratory
MakeMUD Playdough Powder Golden - Muddly Puddly Laboratory
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Introducing Golden, our newest nature colour this season, rich in earthy yellow mud minerals. This antique golden mud is infused with lemon and orange pure essential oils, and speckled with natural bioglitter that wink in the summer sunshine or twinkle like Christmas lights. Using our signature "just add water" mudmaking formula, this creates a sensory playdough that minimises food content, making an environmentally sustainable, unique and textured playdough for little fingers.
Perfect for small world play, sculpting, cutting, stamping and smelling, this 100% natural product is part of both our Make Merry and Summer Holidays collections for a limited time.
Like all of our MakeMUD products, the natural sand/soil component has been safely sterilised to eliminate all live matter, then mixed with food-grade ingredients.
- Requires hot water, directions on pouch
- Contains 200g of dry playdough mix
- Mud-based, naturally enhanced yellow soil pigment
- Sprinkled with certified biodegradable glitter made from plant cellulose
- Fragranced with orange and lemon pure essential oils
- Packaged in a certified compostable pouch
- Made playdough lasts for 6 months in airtight container
- Developed and handmade in Melbourne, Australia by Muddly Puddly Laboratory (a mum and her kids)
For more details, including use and allergen info, see our FAQ under the MakeMUD tab.
For ages 3+ years, direct adult supervision required. Like all playdough, this is a toy and is not suitable for consumption.